Green Relay Rules
- Each team member must complete at least one lap.
- Only one team member may be on the course at any time.
- The team member completing each lap must have a relay wristband visible on their wrist at all times.
- Team member transitions must take place within each team’s allocated transition zone.
- Team member transitions are NOT PERMITTED during the first 10 minutes of the event.
- Each team’s final lap must start before the 4 hour time limit expires.
- Green Relay team members must enter using the same entry category as the person creating the team (eg, Team of 3 or more, Team of 5 or more, etc). This is the team’s ‘expected entry category’.
- Green Relay teams may add any number of team members until entries close.
- Green Relay team size for results and prize purposes is determined when entries close at Wednesday 11:59pm 27 November 2019, this is the team’s ‘actual entry category’. A team’s ‘actual entry category’ may be larger than its ‘expected entry category’, but not smaller.